Before the Group 10 season kicks off in July 2020, we thought we would play a fun game with Workies Wolves player Josh Howarth to see what he had to say about all things Group 10.
1. Who is coming back least fit? Keelan Bresac
2. Who will score the first try of the season? Greg Alderson
3. Who do you think the best coach in the NRL is? Ronnie Palmer
4. Who is the best full back in NRL? Gutho (Clint Gutherson)
5. Who is the last player to leave the sheds after a match?Harry Bender
- Workies captain coach Corey Willmott answer's our tough footy questions
- Workies Wolves player Matt Swift answer's our tough footy questions
- Workies Wolves player Keelan Bresac answer's our tough footy questions
- Workies Wolves player Jack Sullivan answer's our tough footy questions.
- Workies Wolves player Nick Miller answers our tough footy questions
- Workies Wolves player Pacey Stockton answer's our tough footy questions
6. Most likely to cry if they lost a match? Corey Willmott now that he is coach.
7. Most likely to get sent to the sin bin? Chook (Corey Willmott) for sure
8. Most underrated Wolves player? Lleyton Lothian
9. Who is the best NRL team? Eels
10. Who always arrives early and late on game day? Jack Sullivan earliest and Swifty (Matt Swift) latest
11. Who is most likely to get injured first? Greg Behan
Just wait until Thursday, May 21 to see what reserve grade captain coach Jimmy Reinhardt had to say about his teammates.
Subscribing means more than just website access. Read the print paper online, enter giveaways and more for just $2 a week, cheaper than a coffee. What are you waiting for?