Lithgow Uniting Church
- 9.30am: Hoskins Memorial Church Lithgow – Worship service
- 9.30am: Wallerawang Uniting Church Lithgow – Worship service
- 11.am: Portland Uniting Church – Worship service
Monday 9.30am–11.30am Noahs Ark Babies Group. Tuesday 8.50am Beehive classes. Wednesday 10am-12amnoon Noah’s Ark Playgroup at the Parish Centre. Thursday 8.30am Prayer Time at Portland UC, 4pm Youth Group in the Parish Centre. Friday Beehive Ramblers Six Foot Track. Part of middle section. Moderate walk about 10 km. BYO lunch. Meet at Parish Centre at 9am. Visit www.facebook.com/pages/LithgowUnitingChurchParish.
Saturday, June 16
- 9.10am Rosary Group, Sacred Heart Wallerawang
- 10am Mass - Sacred Heart, Wallerawang
- 5pm Mass - St Patrick’s, Lithgow
Sunday, June 17
- 8am Mass - St Vincents, Portland
- 10am Mass - St Patrick’s, Lithgow
Monday 9am Parish Morning Prayer, Portland PC, 10am Gorrie Ban, Fatima Hall, 11am St Vincent de Paul meeting, SVdP Centre, 4.30pm Word and Faith Group, St Patrick’s Church meeting room. Tuesday 12.30pm Mass - St Patrick’s, Lithgow, 7pm Lithgow Home Rosary (please call Presbytery for details). Wednesday 8.45am Meditation, Portland PC, 9.30am Mass - St Vincent’s, Portland, 10.30am Liturgy Meeting, Portland PC, 2pm Ecumenical Prayer Group, Mary MacKillop Chapel, St Patrick’s Lithgow. Thursday 9am Parish Morning Prayer, Portland PC, 9.30am Mass - St Patrick’s, Lithgow, 5pm Social Justice Meeting, Portland PC. Friday 9am Parish Morning Prayer, Portland PC, 9.30am Word & Faith Group, Portland PC, 9.30am Mass - St Patrick’s, Lithgow.
Bowenfels Presbyterian Church
Sunday, June 17
- 8.30am St John’s morning service. Wallerawang
- 10am Bowenfels with Morning service.
Monday at 1.30pm will be PWA meeting. Wednesday at 7pm Men’s Fellowship in Parish hall. Thursday at 10am bible study at the Manse, 7pm bible study at 31 Padley Street. Transport is available for Bowenfels services. Call either Norm 6351 4773 or Sid 6352 3241.
Lithgow Baptist Church
- 10am Morning service including children’s programme (school terms) and followed by morning tea. All welcome.
We currently enjoy a variety of speakers but draw attention to Sunday, June 17 when LEE ON TAN and family will join us prior to his return to Beijing. The service will be followed by a shared lunch and you are most welcome to join us and catch up on the Tans.