Residents from all across the Lithgow LGA have been invited to have their say on the future direction of the area.
Lithgow City Council endorsed its Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework on Monday night and has opened the plan for public comment.
The framework is made up of several documents, including the Community Strategic Plan 2030, a vision for the future of the Lithgow region, and Combined Delivery Program 2017-2021/Operational Plan 2017/18.
“These key documents in the framework set the long term direction of Council and guide the annual budgetary process,” Mayor Stephen Lesslie said.
Residents of the Lithgow Council area are invited to attend community information sessions being held across the Lithgow LGA during May to have their say.
“Come along to one of the community information sessions, find out what projects are included in the Draft 2017/18 Operational Plan and other long term strategic plans and tell us what you think,” Mayor Lesslie said.
The Draft Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework will be on exhibition until June 12 with community information sessions being held at:
- Wallerawang Community & Sports Club – Thursday 18 May at 6pm
- Rydal Union Church – Tuesday 23 May at 6pm
- Lithgow City Council Chambers – Wednesday 24 May at 6pm
- Capertee Memorial Hall – Thursday 25 May at 6pm
- Old Hartley School Hall – Tuesday 30 May at 6pm
- Crystal Theatre Portland – Thursday 1 June at 6pm.
For more information go to www.haveyoursay.lithgow.com