Lithgow's Quota club held a green and gold themed dinner event at Fatima Hall on Tuesday evening, October 6.
The event was to recognise the group's name change from Quota International to the new and improved Quota Greater Lithgow Incorporated.
"We are saying hello to Quota Australia and goodbye to Quota International," president Noela Williams said.
"Out with the old and in with the new."
The ladies enjoyed a dinner, snacks and slices as they mingled, played a game of bingo and raffled out some prizes.
A new member, Bev Mott was also welcomed to the group.
The Quota Lithgow Inc executive committee members for the 2020-21 year include:
- Noela Williams - president
- First vice president - Joy Smith
- Second vice president - Marilyn Tulley
- Third vice president - Jennie Lovett
- Secretary - Kay Adams
- Treasurer - Sue Holt
- Directors - Rhonda Kelly, Rhonda McAndrew, Anne Shepherd, Bev Wiggins
Quota meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of the month.