Before the Group 10 season kicks off in July 2020, we thought we would play a fun game with Workies Wolves reserve grade captain/coach Jimmy Reinhardt to see what he had to say about the NRL.
1. Who is coming back least fit? Harley Osland, he loves his pies too much!
2. Who will score the first try of the season? Ryan Jervis
3. Who do you think the best coach in the NRL is? Wayne Bennett
4. Who is the best full back in NRL? James Tedesco
5. Who is the last player to leave the sheds after a match? Sam Rushworth
6. Most likely to cry if they lost a match? Harley Osland, he cries after every game
7. Most likely to get sent to the sin bin? Corey Willmott, absolute mug
8. Most underrated Wolves player? Greg Alderson
9. Who is the best NRL team? South Sydney Rabbitohs
10. Who always arrives early and late on game day? Early- Sam Rushworth and Late- Tom Frazer
11. Who is most likely to get injured first? Harley Osland, just a cat
Just wait until Monday, May 25 to see what Workies player Ryan Jervis had to say about his teammates.
Subscribing means more than just website access. Read the print paper online, enter giveaways and more for just $2 a week, cheaper than a coffee. What are you waiting for?