Bowenfels Presbyterian Church
- 8.30am Portland morning worship.
- 10am Bowenfels morning service.
- 2pm Portland Sunday school.
Wednesday 4pm Men's social group, Thursday 10am Bible study at Bowenfels Manse. Call either Norm 6351 4773 or Sid 6352 3241. Rev Stephen Fong, Minister 6351 2482.
Lithgow Uniting Church
- 8:30am Prayer time at HMC in the Parish Centre
- 9:30am Hoskins Memorial Church Holy Communion Service
- 11am Portland Worship Service
Monday, July 8 Office Closed School Holidays - Beehive, Noah's Ark Playgroup and Youth Group in recess 7:30pm-9pm Bellringers Practice. Thursday, July 11 from 8:30am Prayer time at Portland Uniting Church. Sunday, July 14 from 8:30am Prayer time at Hoskins Memorial Church in the Parish Centre, 9:30am Baptisms at Hoskins Memorial Church, 11:30am-12:15pm Mobile Community Pantry - St Paul's Anglican Church, Lithgow, 4:30pm-5pm Mobile Community Pantry - St Stephens Anglican Church, Portland.
Contact details. Parish Office on 6351 3134, Minister: Rev Matthew Trounce - 0458 789 738. Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/LithgowUnitingChurchParish.
Catholic Church Masses
- 9.10am Rosary Group, Sacred Heart Wallerawang
- 10am Mass - Sacred Heart, Wallerawang
- 5pm Mass - St Patrick's, Lithgow
- 8am Mass - St Vincents, Portland
- 10am Mass - St Patrick's, Lithgow
An invitation is extended to all for the Rosary Group's 18th Birthday on 16 July 2019 at St Patrick's Church: Mass at 6.00pm, a talk by Paul Foley from Australia Needs Fatima from 6.30pm and then the Rosary at 7.00pm followed by light refreshments.
Lithgow Baptist Church
- 10am service including children's programme (school terms) and followed by morning tea. All welcome.
Lithgow Christian Fellowship
- 10am (Kids Program available after worship) and stay for Fellowship Lunch after Church.
First Sunday of the month, enjoy Fellowship Lunch after Church. Starting Monday, July 22 Bible Study on the book of Romans at 10:30am. Contact Pastor Gary Abberton 0418 614 381.
Lithgow Christian Life Centre
- 10am Morning Service and Children's Church, followed by morning tea.
- 6pm Sunday Evening. Currently going through the book of Proverbs.