SNOW lovers get ready for another white out with falls expected across parts of the Central West this Friday and Saturday.
The mercury might have been hovering above average for much of June, but it is set to plummet on Thursday evening to a low of minus four degrees for some locations.
Snow is then predicted to fall from around 4am on Friday, with the Bureau of Meteorology saying it should last until around 1pm that day.
Falls are expected between Lithgow and Bathurst, at Jenolan Caves, and around Mount Canobolas.
A little more snow is predicted to fall on Saturday evening around Jenolan Caves.
The cold front will see a significant drop in temperatures across the region on Thursday evening and into Friday.
- Lithgow: Thursday -4 to 10 degrees, Friday -1 to 8, Saturday-4 to 9
- Bathurst: Thursday -4 to 12 degrees, Friday -2 to 10, Saturday-4 to 11
- Oberon: Thursday -4 to 10 degrees, Friday-2 to 9, Saturday -4 to 11
- Blayney: Thursday -4 to 9 degrees, Friday -2 to 7, Saturday -3 to 9
- Orange: Thursday -4 to 9 degrees, Friday -2 to 7, Saturday -3 to 9
GALLERY: Snowfalls across the Central West this June
Love local news?
Why not subscribe.