It's time to get set to cast your vote in the federal election. Polls open at 8am on Saturday, May 18 and close at 6pm sharp.
Here's where you can cast your vote in the Lithgow region (and some details of where you can find a tasty snack afterwards:
- Capertee Hall
- Cullen Bullen Progress Hall
- Glen Alice Public
- Hampton Public (look out for the cake stall!)
- Hartley Old Public
- Cooerwull Public (democracy sausage sizzle on offer)
- Fatima Hall (Lithgow),
- Hermitage Progress Association Hall (Lithgow)
- Lithgow Public (bacon and egg rolls and sausage sandwiches to be had)
- Zig Zag Public
- Meadow Flat Public (P&C cake stall on offer)
- Oberon High
- Portland Central
- Rylstone Public
- Wallerawang Public (fundraising barbecue)
- Wattle Flat Public (hot lamb and gravy rolls, cakes, soup and wood raffle)
- Yetholme Hall.
Want to find out more about the candidates contesting Calare? Read more here.