Well another week has passed and a great week of bowls.
There is a play or forfeit on the Major Pairs, the games have to be played by Friday, February 9 at 6pm, and there is a list on the board for the Harold Lees Singles (Major Singles).
The nominations close on February 25, and the first game will be played Sunday, March 4, so get you name on the lists if you would like to play in the games.
Also any one in the area who would like to take up bowls come along to the club on Wednesday or Saturday.
We will supply the bowls and show you how to play the game and enjoy the friendship.
Results of games played last week,
- Mick McCann Trevor Schram defeated Geoff Tonge and Geoff Crook 28-8
- Gwyn Walding, Col Phelan defeated Col McDonnell and Dave Bunting 20-16
Social Bowls played Wednesday, January 31
(sponsored by Narellan Pools)
- Brian Judge, Joe Eather defeated Darrel Hogan andTrev Mills 21-19
- Peter Quinn, Tom stockton defeated Geoff Tonge andTom Staines 25-20
- Ken Wallcae, Ken Sutherland defeated Col McDonnell and Glen Cambourn 20-18
- Gwyn Walding, Greg Purser defeated Klaus Fegebank and Jeff Carter 22-15
- Ken Poppett, Ron Field defeated Trev Schram and Brian Stuart 22-12
Ron McDonnell, Geoff Crook defeated Dave Butler and Brian stone 32-11
Saturday, March 3
(sponsored by McCauley Accountant)
- Brian Judge, Greg Purser defeated Tom Staines and Barbra Waters 24-14
- Ken Wallace, Ben Woolard and Cheryl Schram defeated Joe Eather, Nev Longdon and Cheryl Scram 24-11
- Darrel Hogan, Glen Cambourn defeated Sue Metcalf, Peter Quinn 20-16
- Terry McPhail, Graham Mays defeated Max Tattersal and Beryl Evans 23-15