Forever New is Australia's fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories brand. With more than 300 stores and a vast online presence across the globe, we have developed a strong community of fashion-lovers, designers, innovators, experts and creatives who have taken us from Melbourne to the world.
A brilliant newly created (12 month fixed term) position for an experienced self motivated individual. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will review, develop, enhance and implement end-to-end training and development programs across retail operations ensuring best practice / fit for purpose training methodologies. The ultimate purpose - to create a pinnacle Employee Experience.
In addition, this position will develop and deliver effective and engaging programs, driving employee engagement initiatives supporting employee retention and engagement. The role will focus on three key areas Employee Experience, Program Development and Management and Training and Facilitation.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Forever New Employee Experience Strategy for Retail in conjunction with HR and Retail Operations.
- Manage the design, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement of surveys (e.g. onboarding, employee experience, pulse and exit surveys)Review and re-engineer the existing suite of Retail training and development programs across Forever New including leadership fundamentals/Service and Induction.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partnering with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Identify ongoing training needs in conjunction with Retail Operations and HR, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and measuring effectiveness.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes.Utilise metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Coach and advise managers, providing robust challenge through all elements of the People lifecycle. Develop skills, knowledge and confidence.
You have a strong understanding of best practice in training methodology and have developed guides, snapshot learner guides
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Human Resources (or related) Diploma or Degree (Desirable)
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role ideally within the retail industry
- Demonstrated experience in building and implementing facilitation and learner guides
- Intermediate to Advanced competency in Microsoft Office.
- An effective and engaging communicator who can facilitate and drive impactful training
Company Culture & Benefits
- Here at Forever New, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Forever New HQ is a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe. By the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance. That's why, as part of the Forever New family, you'll enjoy plenty of exciting rewards and benefits.
- Generous 40% employee discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts
- Loyalty and birthday leave
- Early finish Fridays each month
- Very generous recruitment referral incentives
- Access to discounts across 400 retailers via our Employee Benefits portal
- Access to our Employee Wellbeing hub
- Progressive professional development programs/workshops
- Recognition program and service awards
- Subsidised car parking
- Thriving head office located in Richmond
- Exposure to a global business based across 5 continents
Whether we’re designing our latest fashion collection, expanding into a new international market, or providing expert styling advice to our loyal customers, these are a few of the rules we live by:
Think Customer Respect for all Keep it Simple Take Responsibility Act with Pace
We constantly seek creative and dynamic like-minded individuals. If this role sounds like you...... we are eager to receive your application!