- Excellent Career Potential
- Growing Consulting Organisatio
- Initial 6 Month Contract
About Green Light
Green Light is one of ANZ's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
Green Light is on the lookout for a Service Desk Technicians Level 1 and Level 2 to provide ongoing services within our Canberra consulting teams. We require people who have excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people with their IT related queries.
The Service Desk Technicians will be providing support in Service Desk, Problem Solving and Management, Desktop Management, and Infrastructure upgrade projects.
The Service Desk Technicians will be self-motivated and keen learners who has fantastic interpersonal skills to maintain the excellent customer service levels provided onsite to the business. Must have demonstrated experience working unsupervised on customer sites.
- Supporting desktop infrastructure and services including Hardware, OS, Software, monitoring etc.
- Maintenance of physical infrastructure including Desktop, telephony, printers and video conferencing equipment.
- Simple staging, Desktop set up and cabling.
- Basic configuration, inventory and asset management, break fix, field services.
- Build and strengthen working relationship with relevant network escalation groups to assist in effective resolution of customer faults.
- Assisting with Customer Device and Application Configuration.
- Working with customers/employees to identify problems and advising on the solution.
- Must have minimum NV1 Federal Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated experience in I.T Service Desk (Helpdesk or similar).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications – Active Directory, Exchange, Teams, Office and experience troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Ensure all client interactions are catalogued in Service Management tool.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and implement creative solutions.
- Excellent telephone, client service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of technical concepts and willingness to work in a dynamic and high-volume work environment.
- Understanding of ITIL process or previous experience in ITIL environment is highly advantageous.
You will receive a 6-month contract with the likelihood of extension working in a team with great culture. You will also have the opportunity to develop your technical skills on exciting projects.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Zainab Afzaalon 0481 791 418 for more details