Your new company
Our client, one of the largest employers in the Region, supplies water and treatment services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa Regions. Providing high quality, safe and reliable water supply, and utility services that is economically and environmentally sustainable with customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
Reporting into the Capital Works Planning Manager, an excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Program Controller to join their diverse and inclusive work environment that supports individuals to reach their full potential.
A rare part time role, offering 32 hours per week across 4 or 5 days – with flexibility to choose what best suits your lifestyle on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Key Functions of the role include:
- Control short and long-term capital work programs and budget forecasts.
- Prepare submission of the annual budget to the executive leadership team and the Board.
- Analyse and interpret cost and schedule information for short and long-term capital works programs/budget forecast.
- Integrate cost and schedule project information from business systems (including Technology One and P6) into Microsoft Access and ArcGIS databases.
- Identify, develop, and implement efficient cost reporting and schedule improvements.
- Perform monthly reconciliation activities to ensure accuracy of capital works programs
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant industry qualifications such as Degree qualification in Finance, Business or Engineering.
- Relevant experience in program/project control as it applies to Local Government or Statutory Authorities.
- Experience in compiling, optimising and prioritising programs of capital works.
- Expertise in Microsoft Access database management and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience/knowledge in Arc GIS Online (desirable).
What you’ll get in return
- Work with one of the largest employers in the Region
- Long term contract with possibility of permanency
- Health and wellness benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Rewarding environment
- Excellent Contract Rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, apply now, or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lennie Dowle on firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2672592