- Global industry leader with huge growth opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements to fit your lifestyle
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most exciting and dynamic players in their industry. They have gone through significant growth recently and anticipate that growth to accelerate over the next 12 months. Their global customer base has led to them being an ASX listed company and their product has won multiple awards. The product and company has almost unlimited potential and this is your chance to get on board at the start of an exciting journey!!
Working either in our Perth office, or remotely, you will be part of a growing and innovative, award-winning company transforming their industry. Whilst our preference is for Perth based candidates they are open to candidates based globally who can work remotely on a full-time basis.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Building enchanting client-focused frontend components of the TrafficGuard product as well as new greenfield projects.
- Writing well-designed, maintainable code using the latest technologies.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimising application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing solutions using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
- Collaborating with all teams of product advocates, developers and designers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Software Engineer with a focus on frontend development.
- Tertiary qualifications in either Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- A great eye for detail and a firm grasp on usability principles.
- Understanding of code design principles and design patterns.
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing.
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills to achieve the best solution to complex technical challenges.
- Ability to self-organise and be a collaborative team player.
Bonus points awarded if you have experience with:
- UX and UI requirement gathering.
- Agile software development.
- Mobile application development.
- Backend development using PHP, Node.js or Python and related frameworks.
- Relational database management skills, especially PostgreSQL.
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud).
What's on Offer
Our client is an innovative and progressive company with huge potential. They have a dynamic and energetic employee base, giving you access to some of the best minds in the industry. Working with them gives you access to heaps of benefits including:
- Fully flexible working options.
- Career growth.
- Yearly professional development allowance.
- Yearly wellness allowance.
- Great company culture.
- Regular social activities.
- Competitive salaries.
- The opportunity to work with innovative and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to be part of our growth and come on this journey with us!