Your new company
Our Client is a very successful, established and innovative National Law Firm, that offers premium legal services to a range of different clientele. The firm has gone through alot of positive restructure which in turn has resulted in great growth.
Your new role
Heading up the Family Law team based in Sydney, you will engage and manage clients effectively, working across a range of Family law matters providing expert legal advice to achieve the best possible outcome for your client.
What you'll need to succeed
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer with a current NSW practising certificate
- Ideally a minimum of 6 years' practicing within Family Law
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Excellent client engagement and management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a positive, pro active attitude with a generous, respectful mind set.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Family Law Accredited Specialists are highly desirable
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing firm going through exciting change
- Attractive salaries and bonuses on offer
- Flexible working environment
- Potential for a part time option
- Take your career to the next level by working within a leadership role with a National Law Firm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2590259