SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: East Perth
A well established organisation that is offering a supportive and approachable senior management team. Working on various projects including technology and business improvement, the Business Solution team’s emphasis is on enabling efficient, secure, and resilient business systems throughout the organisation. You will have the opportunity to influence driving the organisation forward and be a key part of their journey.
A rare growth opportunity managing a small team of BA’s and acting in a senior business analysis capacity across new and existing projects within the Stakeholder Relations Division to drive project success. This influence role will impact business improvements to processes and frameworks.
Work-life Balance with flexible working arrangements
Fun Wellbeing program
Career development opportunities
2 extra public holidays and purchased leave
About Your Role:
- Senior level experience as a Business Analyst in an enterprise application environment
- Experience in managing people/team
- Demonstrated working experience in SQL and utilising SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS) to produce business reporting as required by the organisation
- Experience in a complex, larger ERP projects environment
- Experience in configuring/implementing enterprise-grade Business Applications
- Experience in SAP, ERP, HCM and/or CRM systems
Ready for the next challenge Apply now
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience and a one-page cover letter telling us why you are a perfect fit for the role. Or you can contact me directly on 0488 808 925 or email me at email@example.com
Referrals welcome - please forward this link to your network. I would love to hear from anyone on a Business System Analyst journey and help them in thier career.