This reputable organization is a value based, dynamic, for profit organization. They are a registered NDIS provider that was established in 2016 in Canberra. Now we are providing various services for people of all ages with disabilities in ACT, NSW and QLD. We will be expanding our services across the country in the near future. We have a strong multidisciplinary clinical team.
As a Occupational Therapist manager, you will provide functional assessment and therapy interventions for participants presenting with multiple complex needs. Provide assessments & interventions to children and adults with a wide range of developmental conditions & disabilities. In this role you will be expected to work both autonomously and as part of our team. We are expecting a sound leadership skill to manage and guide a multidisciplinary clinical team (in future)
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA registration (with no restriction)
- A minimum 4 years’ experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Demonstrate your sound knowledge and understanding about National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Demonstrate your excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate your experience to conduct functional capacity assessment and report preparation with NDIS.
- An understanding of NDIS and completion certificate to prove that you have completed Worker Orientation Module designed by NDIS Quality and Safeguards commission
- Working with Vulnerable People Care and a current Police Clearance Certificate (done within last three months)
- Proven ability to work individually and as part of a team to motivate, support and communicate effectively with people who are at risk of harm and/or exhibiting challenging behaviours.
- A current driver license and a car with comprehensive care insurance
You will get the opportunity to become a part of a growing organization who’s vision is to become the best community service organization in the region. In order to achieve this, quality is the organizations backbone, along with being person centred at the heart of the organization. You will receive a generous PD budget, opportunity to have input into the companies direction and attractive bonus.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2530254