Your new company
My client are a global leader within the property development space and they are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team in the Melbourne CBD. This will initially be a contract, but could potentially turn into a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your new role
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage self managed entities update of budgets and reporting to a number of key stakeholders including the development and senior finance team;
- Prepare of BAS, FBT and payroll taxes within the assigned deadline;
- Liaise with external accounting and related service providers upon instruction to ensure statutory obligations are met;
- Be responsible for matters in the company OA system to ensure related internal control objective is met;
- perform management accounting activities that include cashflow analysis of assigned entities, project feasibility analysis and budgets.
- Settlement revenue and sales reconciliation and weekly reporting requirements
- General ledger reconciliations including all balance sheet reconciliations and management of TB;
- Month end close procedures (Including journal posting and accruals);
- Invoices, internal approval and payment process management;
- Perform other financial and administrative matters that the company may see appropriate;
- Review of the accounts payable and accountant receivable function；
- Be responsible for matters in the company OA system to ensure related internal control objective is met.
- Provide assistance to other accounting team members upon request for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with AASB (Australian Accounting Standards Board) standards;
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Qualified or nearly qualified CA/CPA;
- Proficiency in Mandarin- both written and verbal.
- 4+ years of experience in an accounting role with 2 years of experience as an accountant;
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to source and convey information across to other departments;
- Confident and willing to take initiatives;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
What you'll get in return
- Potential opportunity for the role to turn into a permanent position.
- Great salary package.
- Global Corporate experience.
- Convenient CBD location.
- WFH flexibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2570878