Your new company
This exciting project based organisation is looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their finance team. This role is newly created due to recent expansion.
Your new role
This role will report to the Commercial Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management report and analysis of Company P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet on a monthly basis including commentary of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Posting of Project/Job Revenue & COS/WIP accruals for Month End and maintenance of WIP
- Assist with preparing the annual budget and rolling forecasts, Build and maintain financial models, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Develop insightful reporting and analysis to provide financial literacy to the business
- Business partner with and provide financial analysis and support to the sales & operational team. Support departmental need for ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and presentations, including monthly business reviews, forecast reviews, and management presentations
- Analysis and review of Sales Quotation P&Ls prior to customer submission
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of project budgets and providing analytical support for the sales/operational team
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the CFO and other key Finance stakeholders in other business units
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience as a Finance Analyst and be a confident Excel user. You will have strong business partnering skills and be looking for a long term opportunity where you can grow in your career.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a permanent opportunity within a growing organisation in an exciting industry. Flexibility to work from home can be offered once training is complete.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2623213