Location: Canning Vale
Centre: Goodstart Canning Vale Batman Road
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position - 38 Hours Weekly
Are you an Educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About our Centre
- Goodstart Canning Vale, Batman Road provides enriching environments for children to become involved learners
- Well-resourced Centre
- A diverse team of Educators
- Children come first in decision makings
- Through parent input and collaboration with our local communities, we deliver an holistic play-based, child-centred programme for our children
- Friendly and Supportive Team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits including childcare discounts and professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA recognised qualification)
- Displaying a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Being a passionate Educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all.