At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. We strive to ensure we achieve best practice in early childhood education and care and recognise that our Early Childhood Teachers play a vital role in providing positive learning outcomes for our children.
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher within our 3 to 4 years Kinder Room at our Geelong World of Learning Centre working 38 hours per week.
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Our year long CPD accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ development program delivered by Seamann & Slattery designed to enrich your practice
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
Based in Geelong we offer a comprehensive early education program with rotating schedule of specialised programs including music and movement, yoga and sports. Our centre boasts a mix of delightful indoor and outdoor play areas with rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources,
Our spacious outdoor areas include sandpits, cubby house and a vegetable garden to test our children’s limits and develop strength, balance, and self-confidence . Our indoor spaces encourage exploration and discovery with engaging resources and learning experiences.
We cater for 116 children with operating hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.worldoflearning.com.au/find-childcare-near-you/childcare-geelong/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=gmb
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teacher’s Registration or eligible to apply
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, please apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.