- One Year Contract - With a view to go permanent
- Work for a Global Brand
About Our Client
Working in the Agricultural, Construction industry as a Customer Service Rep.
As the Customer Service representative your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high level of customer service to our dealer network.
- Engage with factories to ensure we live up to our delivery promise.
- Identify alternative solutions to fulfilling orders and improving delivery timing for priority orders.
- Connect with dealers on Order Fulfilment stocking strategies.
- Empower our dealers through systems training and guidance.
- Ensures adherence to all Order Fulfilment policies.
- Own all Customer Service process and procedures.
- Identify and implement opportunities for process and systems improvements.
The Successful Applicant
You will have the experience in working with strong dealer network environment with a combination of the following attributes and experience:
- Have strong experience of working with Dealer networks / partner channel
- Experience working with Agriculture / Engineering firms is desirable
- Be an exceptional communicator (both written and verbal) - being able to easily build and maintain close rapport with others - all our people matter to us
- Ability to take initiative - jump on challenges and embrace the new and unknown
- Thrive in a culture of empowerment and delivering results
What's on Offer
This is a one year contract role - with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
Offering an attractive hourly rate of $40 + Super.
Located in Crestmead.