Your new company
Our client is a very reputable commercial law firm with a client base and quality of work that you would expect in a top tier firm with the benefit of being in a boutique and collaborative environment. This firm offers the potential for Lawyers to become experts in their field.
Your new role
The role sits within the Corporate & Commercial Group, providing advice and transactional services in connection with all types of corporate and commercial transactions.
- Business and share sale transactions – mainly unregulated private treaty transactions and insolvent company asset sale transactions
- Transaction due diligence
- Corporate restructure transactions
- Preparing and advising on shareholders agreements and other co-venturing arrangements
- Corporate compliance/company secretarial
- Review and preparation of a broad range of commercial agreements including:
- All kinds of service agreements
- Licence agreements
- Distribution, manufacturing and supply agreements
- Terms and conditions of trade
- Personal Properties Securities Act advice
- Privacy law advice
- Intellectual property advice, including in relation to the protection of intellectual property (e.g. registration of trade marks)
- Review and preparation of security documents, general security deeds, deeds of guarantee, loan agreements
- Business structuring and restructuring – including for the establishment of new businesses, preparation of trusts (discretionary and unit), preparing shareholders and unit holders agreements
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will come with the following experience:
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in NSW
- A minimum 4 year's PAE working in Commercial and Corporate Law
- High attention to detail
- Able to analyse and solve complex legal problems and commercial issues
- Well-developed analytical, research and communication skills contributing to the delivery of prompt, high quality work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and staff across all channels
- Strong commitment to client service
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a unique opportunity to join a leading specialist boutique, working across interesting and challenging matters while benefiting from a boutique, collaborative environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call Laura Keegan on 02 8062 6176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2503758