Hays in Geelong are currently partnered with a large federal government organisation located in Geelong CBD, Victoria. An independent statutory agency that supports a better life for thousands of Australians with significant or permanent disability and their families/carers.
We are seeking to appoint a Business Support Manager for an initial 12 months assignment with a potential review for extension.
Your new role
In this role, you will be reporting to the Assistant Director – this is a team leadership-based role. Your responsibilities require setting priorities and allocating relevant work to members of your team.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in complaint and feedback management.
- Demonstrated experience managing performance targets, workflow and training.
- Demonstrated experience with stakeholder management.
- Ability to deal with confronting and complex situations and information.
- Experience coordinating and organizing executive meetings and community forums.
- Experience in research and contributing to reports.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office programs.
What you'll get in return
Through Hays, this role offers you an hourly rate of $45.74 + 10% super. Temporary and contract workers through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- No invoicing required for Pty Ltd holders
- Regular contact with Geelong based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment.
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply. If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact [mailto:Jack.Kufe@hays.com.au]
Application closes on 10PM AEST, Thursday 14th October 2021
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Geelong or Western Victoria, please send a copy of your CV and an introduction through to the email address above.
LHS 297508 #2563967