Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant in a prestigious Mid-Tier CA firm in the Eastern Suburbs!
Your new role
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships & Companies.
- Engaging directly with clients - including client meetings.
- Assisting with tax advice and tax planning projects; liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly.
- Working closely with Partners / Managers.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years local business services experience.
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
- Work in a reputable mid-tier firm!
- Stunning office located close to the train station - views of the whole city!
- CA/CPA support.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Great work life balance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now on 02 8226 9815.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2645276