- $56,000 + super + bonuses + product discount
- True career growth opportunity, ongoing training and development
- Improve the wellbeing of the world by getting more people outdoors.
A leading global outdoor lifestyle brand whose journey began over thirty years ago. They are on a mission to improve the wellbeing of the world by getting more people outdoors, because nature has a positive transformative effect on us all. It makes us more happy, open, free and fun. And that’s why they are all about creating the best sustainably made outdoor gear - to get people to experience nature’s benefits more often.
A little about the role:
- Support the Store Manager in the profitable running of the store
- Manage and develop a team of outdoor enthusiasts to reach set KPIs and sales targets
- Create an enjoyable experience for every customer by sharing your love of the outdoors
- Inspire and lead a diverse team of passionate individuals
- Create an enjoyable experience for each and every customer
Who you are:
A passionate people person with a customer centric ethos, you will also share our excitement and passion for the outdoors and will be passionate about getting people "Out There".
This is what you'll need
- Previous management experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build sales and service through exceptional store management
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive outlook
- Sound knowledge of retail requirements; POS, stock control, cash handling, security and store presentation
- A genuine passion for the outdoor lifestyle
- Great salary package + bonuses
- Genuine career opportunities throughout retail and Support Offices
- The chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that make a difference
- Generous staff discounts
- A comprehensive induction along with excellent future training and development options
- Rotating roster - work/life balance!
Apply now or call Stacey on (03) 9666 1503.