Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative Dream Team of Early Childhood Professionals?
Do you want to be valued, appreciated, fully supported and encouraged to grow and develop further?
Make the move to Cowes Children's Centre and make 2022 your best year yet!
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Educator on a fulltime permanent basis to join us and build upon the excellent work of our team.
Located in Cowes, our centre is a state of the art building with large, natural play environments and is well equipped with resources. We offer specialised programs including yoga to extend on children’s learning, based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a Sustainability program and veggie garden.
Our centre provides a rich, nurturing, environment for 70 children between the ages zero to 6 years and is open from 6:30am to 6:00pm.
For more information and photos, please visit us on our website: https://www.nurtureone.com.au/centres/cowes-childcare
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) to enable you to effectively lead implementation, evaluation, and delivery of educational programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Card
- First Aid Certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for family members
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
Please submit all applications online as only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For more information about any of our roles, please contact our Recruitment Consultant
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.