Your new company
This growing payment processing company (partnered with a Global company) is based in the inner Brisbane CBD, and is seeking a customer service professional to join and support their growing Sales Team.
Your new role
In this role as Appointment Setter, you will be responsible for:
- Handling inbound calls and enquires
- Customer care
- Contacting prospective clients based off leads (social media, and other advertising platforms) - following up on these leads and closing small sales.
- Setting appointments for the Sales Team and BDM.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Retail Sales experience or a similar role
- You will be a go getter, able to work well autonomously and have confidence in your abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Consultative Sales in any type of environment
- Experience working in an office, on the phone/computer in a fast paced role
- Strong ability to engage with customers over the phone, providing solutions to their queries and concerns and de-escalating situations, ensuring guidance and support for the duration of the call.
- Intermediate computer skills (HubSpot CRM is desirable)
What you'll get in return
- You will receive company oriented training around the product and processes.
- Great office location based close to shops, restaurants, and public transport.
- Fun, vibrant, team oriented work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us now on 07 3243 3080
LHS 297508 #2602790