An entry level recruitment consultant job, based in Melbourne CBD. 6-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for ambitious and talented administrators to kickstart their career.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract.
Your new company
At Hays, we are known for being passionate about making a difference to our clients and candidates. We are supportive of your learning and thrive on a meritocratic culture that rewards and promotes people based on results. We play a unique role in the global world of work and we are looking for ambitious and talented administrators to kickstart their career with a team of driven, committed people who like to have fun while achieving their goals.
Your new role
We believe that the right job can transform a person’s life and the right person can transform a business. When you join Hays, we will inspire you to make a difference to the world of work in a compliance/administration assistant position: On any given day you may find yourself:
- Conducting Reference checks on behalf of consultants for candidates who are going to work through Hays as a Temp or a permanent placement.
- Generate, amend and format Candidates CV’s for representation to clients
- Raise appropriate ‘non-standard’ correspondence in response to candidate and client enquiries as requested by consulting staff
- Timely and accurate maintenance of customer information in compliance with customer service delivery standards – this will include Bank Details, Superannuation details, Tax File Number, Police Checks and other documents as required.
- Accurately input and update all candidate and client information onto the database as requested in a timely manner
- Assist in the Co-ordination of both client and candidate functions as requested
- Manage compliance reports and candidate aftercare calls
- Proactively manage the supply of stationery and marketing materials and order from appropriate channels as required
- Undertake filing, faxing and photocopying as required
- Assist with Reception cover as required
- Liaise with IT helpdesk regarding office hardware and software issues
- Attend office and/or team meetings as required
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
- Assist in preparing advertising copy for relevant positions as directed by consulting staff in accordance with marketing policies and deadlines
- Adhere to all legislative requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Comfortable making calls to, and regarding our, candidates
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Pro-active and willing to help wherever possible
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Powerpoint Skills
What you'll get in return
We believe in growing our own talent, so we will invest heavily in your development because we know that the learning journey never stops. And if you don’t yet have proven skills in Administration we will help you to develop them through our training programme which includes:
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
What you need to do now
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. Getting curious? Contact Emine Okatan – Talent Acquisition Partner for VIC by submitting your application. At Hays, we value equity, diversity and inclusion and are committed to creating a work environment where all people regardless of background feel a sense of belonging. We invite people from all backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2647262