Musket/Enfield Lane Storm Water Relocation

PHOTO: File Image.

PHOTO: File Image.

WORK has commenced on restoring and relocating storm water infrastructure in the vicinity of the lane between Musket Parade and Enfield Avenue.

In order to repair the infrastructure, Council will be relocating the storm water line along the eastern edge of lane between Musket Parade and Enfield Avenue.

The relocation and restoration will continue for up to three weeks.

Lane closures occurring during this time will be on a sporadic and temporary basis.

Please note that only the northern 25 per cent of the lane adjacent to 355 Main Street will be subject to closures, access to the remaining 75 per cent will be maintained at all times.

Residents are urged to note that traffic conditions may change in this area while works progress. Please exhibit caution and patience while travelling through the area.

Although the work is expected to take up to three weeks, unpredictable weather at this time of year means that there is a slight chance this time frame may change.

Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop